Thursday 14 November 2013

Between +ve and -ve in life


"When someone is in -ve, the other one has to be +ve..that's the key of  the happiness.." 

Assalamualaikum wbt... I am writing to my future wife..

The 1st of all, lets us say Alhamdulillah.. U know why my dear?? Because we still have the rights to breath at the moment while reading this scrap of posting..

My dear.. In term of engineering, positive (+ve) and negative(-ve) describes an increment and decrements and so on.. How do I noticed all of this?? Because I am Structural Engineer so-called Civil Engineer as well.. But this concept totally difference in our life how its describe.. 

In term of life.. positive (+ve) always describe about something nice, good behavior or thinking as well. Besides negative (-ve) always show something is not good enough or bad thing did by someone.. I believed that you already notice about this dear.. 

Dear my future wife.. 
There is something I would like you know.. We'll stay together later on.. Everything we need to share, and we have to understand each other at that moment.. And I strongly believed that we'll facing joy and sorrow in the households live.. 

But my dear.. If we know how to counter it, that is a key of happiness.. As long as you should know how it be my dear.. The key of happiness in a family life is back the mathematical concept which is +ve and -ve.. 

My dear, I wish to share with you about something.. The most respected person of mine, Ir. Tu Yong Eng, my previous boss said.."There are no problem cannot be solve in this world except death as long as we know how to change it into mathematical model..(2013)"  Even in also in our life my dear.. We still need  a mathematical concept to solve the problem which is +ve and -ve.. 

My dear.. 
Let us apply the mathematical concept in our life because that is the key of happiness. Someone of us may feel tired and turn to moody. That's a -ve feeling that we need to rid off.  How?? Someone has to be +ve when the other one is -ve. That's the key my dear.. Key of happiness.. Try to capture their hearth, make them happy that's how to be +ve person. And its neutral!! :)

"When someone is in -ve, the other one has to be +ve..that's the key of  the happiness.." 

Dear my future wife.. 
I really hope that we loving each other until Jannah.. And I also hope that someone will be +ve when the other one else.. I love u.. You know what? U're a gift from Allah to me.. Ana uhhibuki fillah my dear.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment